This post contains affiliate links.
Because my husband and I are in saving mode, I had to find ways to fund my hobbies. I didn’t want a part-time job because that would get in the time I need to work on this blog as well as enjoy some of my other hobbies. So I set out to find fun and quick ways to earn extra cash. I found that survey sites are a great and easy way to earn some cash. Now don’t expect to get rich but if you’re consistent, you can earn a decent amount to pay for date nights, hobbies, or extra cash to put in a savings account. There are so many survey sites that supposedly gives money or gifts in exchange for your opinion but I’ve often found some are a complete waste of time. If you’re looking for extra cash I’ve found my top 10 that I think will work for you too.
I have used all of the survey sites listed below. Now, some will pay more than other AND some pay cash while others pay with gift cards. Each of these surveys are different in one way or another. Make sure you know what you are signing up for.
I just started and have already earned $100 in February which is great for me! I plan on using the money and gift cards I earn for the BlogHer conference I’m attending in June. I know of a few people who make more but of course that will take more of your time.
5 Survey Sites That Will Add $100 or More Per Month to Your Wallet
Swagbucks have swag! I love this site because it’s sooooooo easy to earn money. You can earn money by simply using it as your search engine and then some. You can earn money by shopping online and earning cash back similar to Ebates, take surveys, and more. Swagbucks are redeemable by gift cards and cash back. I have to admit I didn’t take it seriously at first but I’ve earned quite a bit in points that I’m saving for Christmas this year.
Reasons to Join:
- Sign up bonus: Sign up and receive $5.00
- Quick money: It’s very easy to earn gifts cards
- Install the toolbar: You’ll earn points by installing the toolbar to use as your search engine.
- Choose your earning preference: You can also earn Swagbucks by participating in sweepstakes, surveys, polls, videos, and so much more.
EarningStation ($10 bonus after 5 site sign ups)
Earning station is another good survey site to sign up for. You earn money by watching videos, using coupons, shopping online, and taking surveys. You can earn up to $10 per hour by taking surveys. You earn points called Station Dollars that can be redeemed for gift cards. Sign up is free. You even receive $10 or 1,000 Station Dollars!!! So register now and don’t forget to confirm your email.
EarningStation is similar to Swagbucks in that you can earn by watching videos, taking surveys, using coupons, and shopping online. There are times that my wife makes $5 to $10 bucks an hour, which is pretty good when you’re just sitting on your couch and doing nothing.
If you are tired of doing surveys and not get qualified, EarningStation will send you an email about surveys you are qualified 100%. You will earn points called StationDollars, which you can redeem for gift cards. Sign up is FREE. Just make sure you activate your account from your email to get started.
MyPoints is a shopping program that allows you to earn money through surveys, shopping, reading emails, and more. Find available coupons to your favorite stores which will not only save you money but earn points to get items. If you use any coupons found you will earn extra points. Sign up here to receive $10 back when you spend $20.00.
Reasons to Sign up:
- Get $10 when you sign up:Shop $20 and earn $10 back.
- Double Dip:Use coupons from its site to earn points. This means that you get to save money and get points which is a double bonus!
- Payment options: Use points to redeem gift cards, travel, charity donations, and cash via PayPal or Prepaid Visa.
- Ways to earn points:Taking daily, mobile, and online surveys, reading emails, searching the web, and so much more.
- Refer a friend:Refer a friend, and you’ll earn points as a reward.
- Sign up is FREE
Opinion Outpost (I’ve earned $30 so far!)
Opinion Outpost is definitely in my top 5 picks because of it payout and it’s so easy to use. You can make a decent amount in your spare time. I’ve read where people make upwards of $50 per month but I can’t spend all my time taking surveys with my busy schedule. Most surveys take 10 minutes but the longer the survey, the higher the points, the larger the payout.
Reasons to Sign up:
- Low minimum Payout Options Minimum payout is $5 for Amazon gift card and $10 through PayPal.
- Other payout choices: charity donations, iTunes gift cards, and sweepstakes entries.Refer a friend to earn: Refer a friend and get $1 for the first five friends who sign up and complete a survey.
- Simple Surveys: Surveys are simple and easy to do.
- Sign up for FREE:Sign up is FREE.
Pinecone Research (Earn $3 per survey)
Pinecone Research is great for earning money. Although you only earn $3.00 per survey, I’ve already earned over $50 which I happily put in our date night jar we keep on the dresser. Pinecone is one of the first sites I signed up for. Surveys take about 15 minutes to complete. I have received a couple of products to try but I prefer earning the extra cash. Rewards can be redeemed through PayPal, retail e-vouchers, gift cards, VISA prepaid cards, and more. Sign up for Pinecone Research is FREE.
- Reasons to Sign up:
- Earn $3.00 per survey
- Easy sign up.
- Quick payouts.
Survey’s won’t make you rich but they will put extra money in your pocket to put towards debt, go out with friends, save, and more. While some can be time consuming you can earn a decent amount per month.